Sunday, March 21, 2021

It's only straw

 

This card reminds me of Dorothy at the Yellow Brick Road crossroads in the Wizard of Oz as she asks herself.

"Now which way to go?"  And the Scarecrow answers...

"Pardon me that way is a very nice way.   It's also pleasant that way" as he shifts his arms, "Of course people go both ways."

I have been standing at a crossroads and keep asking myself  'which way to go?'  I have been asking it of myself for so long, that it feels like my mind is made up of straw.

Indecision is a decision in itself, and I don't like it.


Wisdom of the Oracle ~ Colette Baron-Reid

5 comments:

  1. Maybe the Universe will give you a gentle nudge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has, but I was so intent on listening to 'I should' that I am entrenched at the crossroad.

      Delete
  2. at least you are thinking and questioning. So much of my life was just going with the flow. Wish I'd started thinking sooner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think 9years ago after the tornado trauma I should have chosen a different path, but I stayed thinking I had to proof something to others and myself. Silly Carolyn

      Delete
  3. I like the practical content you provide. Pay a visit this 3 hours essay page. I am quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...