Thursday, March 4, 2021

Projection

 

From time to time we can ask ourselves, 'where do you see yourself in the next six months, next year, next five years?' I have always found that a difficult task. Today is really all we have and five years from now, who could possibly know.  Looking at these three playing and frolicking in the water, would be a lovely vision. Enjoying their days as they come. I am sure otters don't think of tomorrow at all, just the lovely moment with family and friends. That is something to raise our Cups to!




The Gaian Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Oh Man, I HATED it when a prospective employer would ask that in an interview question. I was never ever going anywhere in a company without an education. I shudder to think of it now. Agree completely with you, a plan and a goal is good, but ignoring today in favor of that? never a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...