Thursday, March 25, 2021

Felidae genus

 

Earlier this morning I was thinking about yesterday's draw of the Zebra and "A change in the wind" which I speculated about whether we/I can imagine more than what is really there.  The thing is, I really should have checked if the hoofbeats were those of horses or zebras? Horses you get out of the way, zebras you better watch for the lions that are chasing the zebra and hope they don't change their focus to you. Yikes!

Today the Cheetah, also from the cat family, which lions are included in, clues me into focusing on the commitment to the change and go the distance as if lions or cheetahs were chasing me.

3 comments:

  1. Today I drew a prey animal and you drew a predator - chasing or being chased?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...