Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Disappointment

 

And sometimes the answer is no.  Asked and answered. No, can ultimately be the right answer, but it can take awhile for that to be clear. In a cloud of disappointment over a response of 'not for you' we can bemoan and lament and still the answer will be no.  Go with it. I try to remind myself that when things do not work out the way expected, that there is a reason. It is kind of like taking a left at a stop sign when we usually go straight ahead.  You wonder, What? Well that detour sent you around an accident waiting to happen ahead. Sometimes we don't know the Why of It, it just is.



Wisdom of the Oracle

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I've missed some open windows because I spent such much time beating my head against closed doors.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...