Sunday, March 14, 2021

All in a day

 

Dedication to a task.  How long would it take to master the art of magical weaving? Gold from nettles, now there is something.  Something from nothing, many of us do it everyday. We start each day with a clean slate before us and at the end of the day, a task is done, children play, a paycheck is earned, a hug is given. We are so focused on the mundane we forget to appreciate the magic in and of our own lives.

Yesterday afternoon I plopped down on my bed and was mesmerized by the dust motes that danced in a stream of sunlight coming through the open seam of the curtain in my bedroom. On the curtain rod I have a cut glass crystal that is crescent moon shaped. The sunlight passed through the crystal and the dust motes looked like little bits of rainbows floating before me. Magic.


The Enchanted Forest Tarot ~ Luneaea Weatherstone

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...