Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Trust the process

 

 There are times we want to get from point A to point B with a snap of our fingers; mostly it doesn't work that way.  Things and projects take time to root, to take hold, and then begin to show promise.  Typically the Seven of Pentacles is a gardener looking with anticipation as her seedlings take root and begin to grow.  It reminds me to have patience and 'Trust the Process.'

This gal will most likely not see the tree in the fullness of maturity, but she plants, leaving a green legacy.  Sometimes we will never see the completed project, get started anyway.  Do it, and trust the process.


The Gaian Tarot



2 comments:

  1. In our society of instant gratification, I think people often forget about two four letter words that projects require: work and time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to mentally touch bases with the great english garden designers in choosing the new trees for our property. Perhaps they are my legacy, or the children I leave.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...