Thursday, March 18, 2021

The grand illusion

 

Trapped with no one else to blame. Why oh why, we ask ourselves. Taking the wrong turn we decided to leave the path. So boring, paths, seemingly knowing where they lead.  We step out in adventure or idiocy and then finding ourselves in a big pile of brambles, hardships. We exclaim "oh my, why me?" Well why not you? We make choices, we make mistakes. Only we can decide from this point where and how to proceed. Stay stuck or pick apart the brambles, the thorns, and get back to the path. Quit believing there are no other choices.



The Enchanted Forest Tarot

4 comments:

  1. could be the aftermath of my 2 of coins today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we may consider ourselves stuck because we want the path we prefer, not another.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...