Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Speculate

I am 62, my outwardly appearance does not match my internal reflection.  There are days that I am stunned by the mirrored view of the 62 Carolyn, when the vision of me from my mind's eye is more like 42.  I wonder if it so for others?  When Death comes calling who will the after this, persona be? Probably won't matter.  I believe in reincarnation and the Divine Gathering of Spirit when we move from Earth to the Returning Place. There is Heaven for others, and still others the end is the end.  If it is not the end, who or what do we become?  Will I brand identify with Carolyn 62,42, or 22.  Will it be Brad, Carlene, Tomas, Susan, Robert, Mike, Teresa, or Wispy One?  Well I hope I can frolic and run and jump and do cartwheels again.  Something to look forward too, not the normal fear of not knowing.



Celestial Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Today is our best chance at life. Each morning I remind myself to live today as I expect to go on. No one is too old to make changes, be better, healthier, smarter. And you've made a happy place to look forward to, well done on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture looks like you're 42, not 62!
    I am more afraid of the dying process than death itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to languish. When in tornado, in a splitted second I was on my way. I traveled to the Light, and in another fracture second, I returned.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...