Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Into the Blue

This Prince of Cups is all muddled and confused.  He typically would be the Knight of Cups, but currently stuck in an emotional quandary; he just keeps swimming back and forth between decision and indecision.  He is not getting or going anywhere.  Well hell, might as well set down and have a cup.
Time is his friend and soon he will be up and riding his dolphin to the outer reaches.  Today, might be a good day for me to pause and have a diet pepsi when faced with a emotional choice.

"Pepsi Cola, hits the spot, Twelve full ounces that's a lot. Twice as much and for a nickel too. Pepsi Cola is the drink for you!"
-a commercial ditty my Mother used to sing around the house



Celestial Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Those emotions can be discombobulating. A pause and a Pepsi Cola might be just the ticket. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always made me and makes me happy hearing my Mother sing that commercial ditty.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...