Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Proffered

With the draw of the Ace of Cups, the day holds a lovely promise.  Why then do I feel like just crawling back in bed and search for the offering on a day I choose. Doesn't work that way does it?  Well, maybe once in awhile.  Sometimes we seem to hit a streak, some good and some not so good.  Like the stuff that I mentioned yesterday; it floats around and lands here and there, or seemingly so. I have a choice, go back to bed or get out and experience the day.  Cloud cover has dissipated, at least for today, so that is a promise in itself.




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

3 comments:

  1. stopped raining here, we had about 3 feet of water in the low end of town yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. News had all to the Pacific Northwest cold/rainy or lots of snow. Keep warm, safe, and dry.

      Delete
  2. I guess that there is always something good to fill our cup with, but we have to look very closely on some days to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...