Thursday, February 14, 2019

First Sight

Love at first sight? You betcha.  Happened to me once, many years ago.  I can still remember the moment that has freeze-framed in my mind.  My breath caught, heart stammered, a high-whine in my ears, and time stopped for a brief instant.  The cascading rush of sensation was overwhelming.  Nothing much came of it, but what a rush for the time it lasted. A soul mate possibly, to meet up in another life.
Now as I am older Love at First Sight, can be the flash of a hummingbird, the joy in a loved-one's face, a melody first heard, rainbows, trees, summer rain, winter's snow.  I tell my nieces and nephews that they are the loves of my life, they too were love at first sight.
Happy Valentines Day



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post - it warmed my heart and put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely smile for sure. Happy Valentines Day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should all experience love at first sight every day. I believe in it (romantic love) because it happened to me, but is so fragile, it seldom goes forward. I'll bet there have been a lot of first sights looked up on facebook. Love of any kind can be so fleeting. I remember when I loved flamingos. Now I love dragons. What will be love tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dragons too. Mostly I am still enchanted with my adopted kitty. Though I wish she would learn to sweep up the litter she leaves laying around.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...