Sunday, February 24, 2019

Fortunes and Follies

Is Life a bunch of randomness?  Fortunes and follies, a roll of the dice? Right place - right or wrong time?  Are we born to our fortunes and follies?  Sometimes you win - Sometimes you lose?
I did not wake up with these questions, but this depiction of Justice has me asking them.  This opens a dialogue within myself that I don't want to have today.  So I will just take this card's appearance as a suggestion to do the right or best thing I can with myself today.





Wisdom of the Oracle - Colette Baron-Reid

1 comment:

  1. Although I have no control over other people, places and things - the random part of life - I do have control over my attitude and actions.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...