Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Count your blessings

Reminds me to take a moment and count all the good and positive in my life.
Life is neither good or bad, it's just Life. Our reactions determines the experience.  Which brings to mind when I say to others that "crap-that lousy luck that sticks to us and eventually lifts and lands someone where else," is really us accepting that we can't control everything and when we release the need it moves on.
Can't sit in the garden today because it is raining. But...I volunteer at hospital today, maybe I will take a minute and stop on the fourth floor and look at the new babies.




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to catch myself before saying 'just my luck' if something goes wrong. I don't have bad luck, and never hear of anyone saying that with a big win... I'm going to do something new with my hair this afternoon...just my luck, I actually have a few strands left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to be unhappy looking at tiny faces, fists and feet!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...