Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Oh ho ho

Oh ho ho, it's magic you know, never believe its not so! -Elo

The Magician has come to visit.  Hope she/he stays for a bit. 
I have been reading different versions lately of "What you think about you bring about"  "You become what you think about"  the " I AM"
I also heard a speaker talk about a youtube video "The Strangest Secret" by Earl Nightingale, a half-hour older video about becoming what we think about.
Even though part of me wishes the Magician is someone that shows up and makes magic for me; it is I, who is the Magician.  The one that takes the tools (on the table) and makes magic for myself. 
So what can I do today, that brings a bit of magic in my life?


Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. That ELO lyric takes me back! Hope you create something wonderful today with the resources you have. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...