Saturday, February 16, 2019

Coming and Going

Retreat. Quiet time. Reflect.  Taking a moment or a Saturday to turn back and look at my week, or the year so far on this day forty-seven.  This week I started Sunday with the World and all my cards up to today seemed to be filled with happy and uplifting energy.  The Hermit says, "take a step away."  Evidently that is how Saturday will go for me; got up and then decided after a bit, a nap. How nice for me.   Have I mentioned, I don't care for the cold weather of Winter.  Now I can mark off another week and after today turn back towards the World and continue on till Spring. Longer days of sunlight and warmth. Rainbows and daffodils. Three more weeks till the time change and we spring forward.  Nice!


The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I didn't realize the time change was in three weeks! Enjoy your retreat day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...