Saturday, April 28, 2018

Compartmentalize

Listen to the better part of me, myself, and I

I wonder after stating the above, if there are good and not so good aspects to me?  I guess so.  There are days that I am a good and thoughtful participant in my life and the life of others, and other days - not so much.  I was always a quiet girl, too many other voices shouting in my childhood home.  When the time came to go to work and make a living I found a voice, my voice? maybe, sometimes.  I learned to talk to people and read them fairly well, but at the heart of me, I can be left alone with my own company most days. I am really at a point in my life that I can accept all parts of the me, myself and I.  Work in progress, sure, still the adventure continues.
I noticed that mental is tucked right into compartmentalize.



The Rider Waite-Smith

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the tale of two wolves, one kind and one cruel. Everyone has these two within, but the one we feed is the one that dominates our personality.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...