Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lucky Girl

'Fortune favors the bold.'


Sometimes I think this Ace portends some lucky happenstance.  Being in the right place at the right time.  For the better part of my life I have been fairly lucky.  Little bits of coin or better yet spending paper show up.  I win little gift cards here and there.  I am also aware that I have some not-so-lucky days and weeks. A few of those times have stretched into months, nay I say a year, whew; they pass, thank goodness.
So for today I think it will be a good day, maybe if I am really lucky, a really good day.  That's what gifts are for, to be enjoyed and grateful when received.





Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

5 comments:

  1. Strike that big match, light a candle and make a wish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more you are willing and open to receive the easier it is. Enjoy your lucky day!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...