Tuesday, February 20, 2018

In the Details

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't

What a timely card for me today.  Later today I will be tested by clients that are dissatisfied with some portion of an up coming sale.  I gave them the most timely and appropriate information and they choose to ignore that advice which has now proven to be correct.  They want to act like victims and place their incorrect decision at my feet.  Sorry, not going to happen.  I have no sympathy left in me for the ones that want to attack, blame, and criticize instead of owning up to their part in
their decision.
The word lie is within the word devil. 




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I can't understand either why people won't take responsibility for their own choices. It's such childish behavior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deal with it all the time. They want to let others decide so that if it does not work out to their satisfaction they can blame another.

      Delete
  2. Hard to imagine but I know a man who has made the most awful decisions and it is because his mother rushed in to clean up his every mess. So now he is in prison, quite surprised there is something called consequences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that. Consequences, the Devil claiming his due.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...