Monday, February 26, 2018

That Girl

Say what

The Empress has stopped by today.  Got no idea what she has to say to me.  I hoped as the day went along I could relate, but nothing so far.  Maybe she just stopped in to say hi, remind me Life is good and to look for all the great things around me.  Lately I have been telling myself how grateful I am for the things I do for me.  I remember to say thank you in general to the Universe, God, Goddess or whomever is listening, but I don't include me for me.  So thank you Carolyn for working all these years, to provide a home, clothes, food, drink, cars, vacations, entertainment, Christmas presents....for me, myself and I.




The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...