Friday, February 2, 2018

Daydreaming

When there is less to choose from, what choice is there to make?

I realize that I still have options even after adding another year, year after year.  I don't think my age, but feel it.  Do I limit my options because of the aging body and daydream with my younger mind?  I just had a thought, with all those affirmations and focusing on the positive, why has my body aged at all? With that question a new thought crossed the scrolling marquee of my mind. The answer, boozing and partying when I was much younger, spending too many hours sunbathing, stress, and tornado are the major contributing factors.  So I can see what fills some of my cups.  Those are four cups filled, now to figure out what to place in the other three.



The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

4 comments:

  1. we are real brainiacs in hindsight...youth though..it runs from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob Seger in AGAINST THE WIND, "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then."

      Delete
  2. I suppose we can do better when we understand better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, we just screw up in a whole different way. To get to be who we are we must go through the trials and tribulations, if not, Life would be a big bore; might as well not incarnate.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...