Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Don't fall of the edge

I have issues with the concept of omnipotent masculine deity.  GOD.  I know that statement will cause gasps of concern and disbelieve, but there it is.  In this massive unending universe, and there are so many more than this one, can one being have a hand on it all?

And yet, quite often I refer to this authority figure as God.  Maybe it comes from my Catholic heritage.  Maybe I use God as accepted phraseology.  Maybe God is easier than God, Goddess, Infinite, Infinite Divine, Source, Budda, Mohammed, All that is.
Maybe it goes back to that which was summed up by my friend Sharyn Mallow Woerz "I don't trust old men who think they know better.  Beware that angelic pose...Behind it is eons of lies."

Who is taking care of Mother Earth, since the World's population is not doing such a good job of it?   Quite possibly GOD>

The Tarot of Durer ~ Lo Scarabeo

2 comments:

  1. Our Father, who art in heaven... who could care less about humanity? Not the kind of deity I want to worship either. I'm not going to put my trust in any person or power that isn't trustworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our Father/Mother is beyond criticism. It is the powerplay and dogma's of the church'clerics which transformed Him/Her in a deity almost less then human

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...