Monday, May 23, 2022

Social Introvert

 

Several years back, more like seven years ago, someone described me as a Social Introvert. Mostly we should ignore any labels that are hung on us, ignoring what others think, but this one fit. Reticent around others when I was younger, I began to speak up as in high school when I did a part-time waitressing job; learning that the more I interacted with others the better tip I usually received. That trend has continued for most of my working life and now that I am focusing on retiring I have found myself retreating to my quiet self. Like this Knight of Pentacles, only socializing with intent. 





SPIRITSONG Tarot ~ Pauline Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. Socializing with intent rather than out of guilt or obligation sounds smart. I consider myself and outgoing introvert - I like small groups of people for small amounts of time. Big groups are exhausting!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...