Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Open-ended question

 

Earlier this morning I awoke from a dream that challenged my sense of fairness.  It was just a dream, with weird bits of this 'n that. Like pieces of several puzzles all mixed together. Even now, hours later I am still unsettled and out of balance. Today I must be conscious of the fact that I may treat others with suspect. At least today I am aware that the dream has me wary of others. I wonder how many times in days past have I lived my day being overly cautious because of dreamtime?





Scorpio Sea Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I had one of my awful never ending anxiety dreams last night. I'm still off center :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird - we know it was just a dream, but it feels like it was so real!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...