Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Coincidence

 

Judgement. I have seen or drawn Judgement on several occasions recently. Here on the blog, a personal spread, and on an advertisement. With multiple appearances I have been pondering the implications. 'The Call' The Change 'A Crossroads' An Awakening' Those all seem like momentous implications. How about another explanation that 'The Change' has already occurred, suggesting I just need to acknowledge that and move on? This Judgement depiction makes me think of Thought over Feeling, though feelings/intuition is a better choice for decision making, at least for me. I remember when I was in the hospital back in September with cardiac event, there was a recommendation of 'Answer the Call' when it comes.  I have thought of that conversation and wondered about 'The Call' that was supposedly on its way. Did I miss it? Is it coming? So many questions with these appearances of Judgement. I cannot force what I am not sure of, so I wait. 

I am not sure what "Our Dead Drink The Sea, means. I searched the internet and it seemingly is from some game. What it means here? I am open to suggestions.


Scorpio Sea Tarot

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...