Monday, May 16, 2022

Nocebo

 

Negative expectation. I wonder how often we bring the worry and anxiety to our door because we worry ourselves to the point of its occurrence?  This morning all is well in my world, but the draw of this card had me thinking "oh no what now?"  If I start looking for shadows then I know I will find them. There are days when we are the cause and effect of what seemingly goes wrong, so therefore we can be the cause and effect of all that is right. 





The Green Witch Tarot - Ann Moura

1 comment:

  1. I think worry clouds our judgment about the positive action we could take if we weren't so wrapped up in what ifs.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...