Saturday, May 7, 2022

Book-ends

 

I started week with the Queen of Cups and ending with the King of Cups. I am going to ponder on this today, since I have to rush out and view a home with a client. I really need to think on this and how I feel about continuing working in direct sales. To be honest I need a break from it all and was hoping to take the Summer off and from there easing my way out completely. There is always a reason to show...just one more. But how do I feel about? The Queen started my week with asking how do I feel about the whole process and The King advises to set boundaries and really listen to my feelings as to what is best for me.





Scorpio Sea Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Employers will use us up and squeeze us dry if allowed. They are good at convincing us to do more, make more. Take care of yourself, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...