Saturday, May 14, 2022

Pack horse

 

Today this Ten of Wands feels like a fairly accurate depiction of me. As I wind down my career in direct sales I find myself with lots of extra time and I am trying to keep from filling that time with mindless blather. For years and even more years that my twenty-five year stint in sales, I seemingly have been carrying others worry, fear, angst, and ineptness. I think as long as I had others problems to deal with I really didn't have to worry about my own feelings of self-worth. My quiet time has lead to a lot of unquietness in my mind. Time to settle down and start releasing each of those bundles I carry. 







Scorpio Sea Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I hear Billy Crystal saying "it's a process..." It makes me laugh and lightens the load. As long as we live within the world we will carry some of it's load. I can't choose the hermit in a cell live, no Sugar Bee apples, no email, no research tools. Nope, not going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The free time of retirement can leave one trying to find traction.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...