Friday, May 6, 2022

Go Baby Go

 

It's Derby time here in my area.  Today the running of the Fillies in the Kentucky Oaks, tomorrow the Derby.  'Go Baby Go! was and is the chant when the horses head down the final stretch. For me, today I am going to see an orthopedic surgeon to see what can be done to help my knees until I can have surgery much later this year. Possibly an injection to give some relief, between the knees and the neuropathy, this girl doesn't make it down the block, much less the home stretch. This card gives me a bit of hope for success. 




Scorpio Sea Tarot


4 comments:

  1. good for you! If we could have tea we could compare problems. As kids we made fun of grannys doing this, and now my cousin and I always get a good laugh after we've caught up on all our interesting maladies :) Did you ever get a big derby hat? Wearing hats is the only thing I really miss about having a Red Hat chapter !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister and I were discussing this the other day as we where hobbled to and fro. I never was a hat wearer. I like to try them on and flounce around in the mirror, but that's about it.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...