Monday, October 26, 2020

To-Do List

 

I now can say and accept that I am semi-retired. Still working on wrapping my mind around the fact that I do not want and to be honest cannot work full-time; this from a girl/gal/woman that has worked at something for many a year. Papergirl at eleven to thirteen, worked the corn fields fourteen-fifteen, restaurant work for many a years and then on and on. So what to do with this extra time? What is on my to-do list which has now changed as my body has changed from age and trauma?  Knowing I cannot do them all, at least not all at the same time; what is the one thing I can do that will that will influence my opportunity to do the others? 



The Scorpio Sea Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...