Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Auto-antonym

 

What a loaded question, Why? Why ask why, can lead you through a door of wonder and delight or a wallowing pool.  Why can lead you down the rabbit hole where up is down and down is up.  Sometimes we are asked, What is your Big Why?  I tell you somedays the why is just get me through this day and the next.  My why changes with days and the questions and challenges that come my way. And there are times that it is best not to ask why and just move along.

Why is one of those eternal questions we ask ourselves during the journey: Who, What, When, Where, Why.


Wisdom of the Oracle

2 comments:

  1. I'm adding that to my ideas for 2021 word of the year :) Probably would either work like a gratitude journal, or a jumping off into the black abyss prompt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that it can be more proactive to ask 'What' - as in, "What caused this and what can I do about it?"

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...