Monday, October 5, 2020

Go the Distance

 

Go the Distance.  Best to check in with motives that are best for oneself. Not what others think you should do. What society expects of you.  Not even what might balance the checkbook.  What is in our own best interest?

I may not vomit every morning in dread of the day, but the sleepless nights tossing with worry is taking its toll.  I count "Fifty Ways" to say done, finito, quit, adios, enough is enough. Every month I say one more month. Can I go the distance for one more month? Time will tell.


Wisdom of the Oracle

3 comments:

  1. (((Carolyn))) Maybe you could put a date on the calendar for your retirement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do some supplemental work for a few agents. Did it for a year and quit because the office manager is a nasty piece of work. With promises of better behavior and the owner/team leader support I went back to it over a year and a half ago. Since December each month is a trial. I re-read my post and said to myself enough is enough. Not one more month. I emailed them that I was done. I will just do some outside sales and begin to turn some of that to referrals and coast for the next year to the big 65.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...