Saturday, October 24, 2020

Feeling, Thinking, Doing

 

I awoke from an unsettling dream. Drama and decisions to be made, reminding me to thinking about what is important versus what makes me feel important. In the dream I was convinced that I was needed and there was a part of me  that knew I should decline, I was persuaded  and as things unraveled and chaos erupted, I was staring out of a window with a vista view of the unraveling and thought to myself, I should have stayed home with those I love. Self importance, who needs it.




The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I have been having crazy dreams too. I'm sure my unconscious is in overdrive with all that is going on right now. My motto is pause when agitated.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...