Monday, October 19, 2020

Excuses

 

I have had a difficult time getting my post to post. This is my fourth attempt at it. Six more tries and I will have the Ten of Wands challenge.  I could just skip for the day, lay the challenge to the side and be done with it, but here I am back again.  Do we use excuses not to get those day to day tasks done? Are my excuses holding me back or clouding my vision of what I would still like to do or get done?  Not sure, but ready to chuck the whole bundle of shoulda, woulda, coulda and have me a long, leisurely stroll to my final destination. At sixty-three and counting if it ain't done by now why worry about it.




The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. but but but...what if we live to 120? We can't go setting aside life Now! but blogger is a booger that's for sure. I know, quit yapping about the good old days, but when I started blogging you could add photos anywhere, at any time. Ok. Today is the only good old days we are going to get so I'll get on with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stubborn to a fault and have at times seen Blogger as a personal challenge. :) I suppose it's like me and has some good days and some bad

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...