Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Presentation

Point of Power


I have been studying this card for awhile and cannot figure out why The Witch decided to don hat and cape out in her woods. Maybe it is chilly but I would think the fire and cauldron were enough to keep her warm.  I know people who never leave home without being fully made up, clothes, make-up, the whole shebang.  First impressions are everything and they always want to make the 'right' impression.  Maybe being in full witches mode brings power to herself and her circle.
I am going to heed her advice and step up my game a bit today.  There is magic in looking and feeling your best.




The Green Witch - Ann Moura

1 comment:

  1. maybe it is a group thing. my little group of 6 friends wore our black pea coats all day every day of school when we were 13-ish. It was the pinnacle of groupness :) I just went and looked and they are still in fashion and look identical to ours.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...