Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Perplexed

Having and not having

This card definitely strikes a chord within me.  I am in the middle of change in my career and I find myself uncertain and troubled.  I have been in outside sales for more than twenty years and to begin the transition to inside sales is proving a bit more difficult for me than I thought. The word chafe keeps coming to mind. I am not certain who I am more annoyed with, myself or the team I am joining. No longer can I  proceed on my own; there are others that have to be asked and included in what I do or don't do.
I don't like it.




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Most all change is uncomfortable and makes us feel uncertain; I'd say you're normal. :) I do hope you gain your footing soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only constant in life is change. I am not sure I can make this change, which will make me make another change, so the first change might be the better choice. Exhausting.

      Delete
  2. perplexed. I love words with X in them. Xing-Xing and Xaveior send their regards ((((carolyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who works best in a team of one I can empathise. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...