Sunday, December 3, 2017

Peat and Repeat

Did that to myself again

Anytime I second guess myself, I realize I had it right the first time. 
I learned this lesson in school years ago.  When faced with a multiple choice question the first response is most likely the correct one.  This depiction of the Eight of Swords is exactly what happens when I do doubt what I know to be right, and then I get all tied up in knots.  In this ever changing world some things never change, right is right and wrong is wrong.  The problem lies in ones system of belief.






Rider Waite-Smith Tarot



3 comments:

  1. I wonder when teachers gave in and went to triple choice. I wonder if that is a world wide thing? I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over-thinking always ties me up knots and never works out better in most cases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walk too far down the beach when the tide’s coming in and it’s a cliff walk (or mountain rescue home). Like you say some right is right and wrong is wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...