Monday, December 11, 2017

ORPHANED

Strange have been my dreams of late

I am not sure if it is my cold interfering with my sleep, but I have had really strange dreams the last few nights.  Sometimes those kind of dreams can leave you disengaged from reality. I really have to question myself, that if my mind, unconscious or conscious can craft such abject weirdness, than what unknown operating software am I running on?
Abandonment, isolation, distrust, despair, almost makes me want to retreat to solitary confinement, but of course that magnifies those qualities 10x10. 
Going to sit under my 'mood light' and brighten up the corners of my mind.




Wisdom of the Oracle - Colette Baron-Reid

2 comments:

  1. Dreams. I don't care how long someone has studied dreams, I don't think anyone really understands how our minds create them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take melatonin occasionally to help me sleep, and it always gives me bizarre dreams. My best defense is to remind myself just because I think it (or dream it) doesn't make it reality.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...