Thursday, May 18, 2017

Lessons

We teach best what we most need to learn.

Where were you born?
Where is your home?
Where are you going?
What are you doing?

Think about these once in awhile and watch your answers change.

In the RWS Six of Cups the gal has always seemed like a woman, a dwarf perhaps-there is a hint of bosom beneath her shawl.  Or maybe a mature woman whose time has come to step aside and  pass her skills and knowledge on.
"I will diminish, and go into the West."  - Galadriel,
 The Lord of the Rings



The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot.

3 comments:

  1. She will always be a little girl to me. Easy to identify with because I love to get flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first answer is always the same, the rest are always flexible. Maybe... I made a signature quilt and when I asked a friend to sign her block she said can I write where my heart says it was born or do I have to do the real place. It was somewhere in Argentina where she'd taught english for a number of years. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. just catching up now and have really enjoyed reading a whole weeks worth of your tarot lessons. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...