Friday, November 19, 2021

Shiver and Shake

 

Shiver and shake indeed.  It was quite frosty in the early morning hours whilst out viewing the Lunar Eclipse. Alas, I could not stay out during all the hours of the event. I kept returning inside to warm up, but did manage to stay up for most of the event and lots of time outside between 3:30-4:30 when most of the action was occurring.  Lovely.  Winter is on it's way, and this year I will try to be more accepting of the cold days ahead. The seasons turn so Winter helps me appreciate the warmer days more, and I know my bones do better in the warmer weather. Thankfully I have clothes aplenty to bundle up against the chill, whether watching a lunar eclipse or out for a quick jaunt. Winter will come and then go, and in the Spring I will be back out, seeing if I can catch a view of the May Lunar Eclipse of 2022.


Magical Messages from the Fairies

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was glorious. The Moon very high in the sky and it was long in duration.

      Delete
  2. You are a warrior woman to withstand the cold and late hours! Glad you got to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to be dragging all day today. Try not to nap otherwise I will be up half the night.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...