Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Our gorgeous neighbor

 

This past Sunday I had happened to glance up and out at the evening sky and beheld the most fantastic view of Venus and the Crescent Moon. I went outside so that I could hopefully be dusted with some of Venus's light magic. The planet shines so brightly that we often forget that it is not a star. She is our nearest neighbor not including our orbiting Moon.  Though not a Star I was filled with wonder and made my wish. Bright Blessings.




Marco Polo Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I noticed too. From stardust I came, to stardust will I return. Gives me great comfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. We all come from stardust, makes us cosmic sisters!

      Delete
  2. I missed Venus but did manage to see that smiling crescent moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crescent moon is a wonder as well. The Sun's light was at just the right angle that highlighted the rim of the moon.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...