Monday, November 22, 2021

Nutrition

 

Yesterday I spoke about the chemicals I am ingesting from the medical prescriptions, but what about the other chemicals that I consume without thought or consideration. If I stop and take stock of all the foods I normally consume and consider their chemical composition, maybe I can help my body by reducing and or eliminating some of the foods I eat that are not good for my body at all. Sugar is my biggest issue and though I read and read some more of sugar's corrosive effects on my body,  I still keep grabbing the candy bar. Time to really give nutrition the complete attention it deserves and stock up on apples to replace the candy collection. Nutrition may just be my 'Word of the Year.'  A worthy study for a Page of Pentacles.


The Gaian Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Just be sure to wash them madly...orchards live on spray. One of my favorite sweet treats is apple with skin, cored and chunked and nuked for 2-2.5 minutes covered, stirred about 1/2 way along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a dash of cinnamon... yum.

    I'm having to take so many pills and supplements lately that I need those little pill sorter containers for mornings and evenings. My body's inner chemicals are off balance, so I'm having to readjust what I'm putting in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love apples just as they are. Also sliced with a dip of peanut butter. And as a salad with pecans, celery, and grapes w/ mayo. All yummy. I am going to go make me a apple salad for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well maybe not grapes, that is for the chicken salad.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...