Monday, November 29, 2021

The mirror has two faces


An old childhood trauma has resurfaced in my awareness; something I thought I had have forgiven and reframed in my memories. A somewhat casual remark the other day by a family member triggered the awareness that the incident indeed is not forgotten, or reframed, or released. It still hurts and is still, these fifty-seven years later upsetting.  The balance I thought I had secured within me is out of kilter. The mirror of my awareness has two faces.





The Gaian Tarot

4 comments:

  1. ah. snark And cold germs. Quick, get under the quilt and be wrapped in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A rough couple of days. The love quilt is exactly needed. Thanks

      Delete
  2. I have triggers that seem to rip old band-aids off what I thought was a healed wound. In some ways, forgiveness is like grief - an ongoing process. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 steps forward and a tumble back from time to time.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...