Monday, November 15, 2021

Youthful Energy


 I am always amazed at the abundance of energy available to children. Running, jumping, skipping, dancing, twirling. Ahh to be young we tell ourselves, all that energy.  Where does that energy go I ask myself now? Energy cannot be destroyed, maybe shaped, but it still exists. I wonder if the answer is that it is, not that the energy has left me, but more to the point, where my energy has shifted to. For me lately I realize that most of my energy is focusing on the past and considerations of the future. Energy goes where we focus.  Children for the most part live in the moment and that is why I think they have so much energy, they are present in the here and now, and so then is their energy.  If I can bring myself back to the here and now so then my energy, hopefully, will express in the here and now. 


Magical Messages from the Fairies

6 comments:

  1. I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, so I'm hoping medication will help me feel like I'm not dragging a bag of sand behind me. Still awaiting an available surgeon for a biopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes absolutely perfect sense, Carolyn. Focus on past or future drains energy away to ... nowhere. Focus on right now, and there the energy is for your use. Smart. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now if I can just get myself centered and then I can jump and play in the energy pool.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...