Sunday, November 14, 2021

And why not?

 

A New Career? And why not?  Got to do something with my time.  Today I am the youngest I will be for the rest of my life, so why not.  I still do a bit of sales, but those days are just about behind me.  A question was posed the other day - What are the areas of your life that are not moving?  That stuck with me and I am still twirling it around in my prefontal cortex. My knees are a complete mess and nothing to be done about them till I get off the blood thinners, which will be another six months or so.  Learn something new and make a go of that, a useful way to spend my days.



Magical Messages from the Fairies ~ Doreen Virtue

4 comments:

  1. It's easy to look at the body and think there's not much I can do with this, but what us 'older folks' have is the wisdom of experience. We can still learn new things and apply them to what we already know (creating a nice little treasure chest of wisdom). (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to try doing meditation meet-ups, but until I can quiet the chaos in my own mind, that's not happening. If I can get to some inner calmness, maybe do little classes at the Library or such. Group meditations that will help to heal any that may attend. Like group sharing.

      Delete
  2. I can see you as a tic-tock influencer, making millions

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...