Thursday, November 18, 2021

My own backyard

 

It has been overcast the last few nights, with nary a glance of Luna.  Tonight and all through the dark hours until morning the skies will clear and hopefully I can get a view of the Partial Lunar Eclipse between 2am and 5ish am.  My travel plans are to the backyard.  I will pack myself up in some very warm clothes and a coat, scarf and thermos of hot cocoa.  If your are out in the early morning hours tomorrow, listen for my howl on the breeze. My  howl will carry me out into the World.




Magical Messages from the Faires


4 comments:

  1. oh what fun, foggy here. Well done you, we take our adventures where we find them don't we. At least we know to seek them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our own backyard can be an adventure. It is what we make of it.

      Delete
  2. I wish I could make myself stay up that late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I won't stay up that late. Sleep and plant the thought to get up at 2:30 or so. Though, the last two nights I have not slept well and been up most to the nights anyway. Always around Full Moon nights my sleep is very restless.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...