Thursday, November 25, 2021

Bright Blessings

 

Today I am Thankful.

Most days I am. Every little thing I am going to try to be thankful today. It is raining, so I am very thankful it is not snow. I am going to my brother's place, for Thanksgiving dinner and I am thankful for family time and all the bounty on his table, and I don't have to cook a bit of it. My sister-in-law won't allow me any time in her kitchen so I am thankful I don't have to do dishes.  There is Kitty. Electricity to heat my home, Lights to read by and to warm the water at the ready at the sink. Thankfully there are those that work at the companies that get the electricity and water delivered to my home. Clothes and cute socks for my feet. A refrigerator and shelves with food handy for my taking. Customers that chose me to help them with their decision to move, so I have currency to take care of my home and needs. So much more; the list spirals out into eternity.   Happy Thanksgiving

3 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...