Tuesday, April 30, 2019

What one thing?

Yesterday's King had his eyes on the prize, now off to find that one thing that is needed to complete his task.  It looks like all the offerings in the Seven of Cups have been sorted through and experienced and even something more, and yet it isn't what the King was looking for.  What will need to be discovered that will bring him/me to the satisfaction of the Nine of Cups?  There was something recently read about getting what you thought you wanted and still experience dissatisfaction.  So the absence of those things are not the answer to happiness. Maybe the journey is what fills the ninth cup. Seek and you shall find.

The only other thing these eight cups makes me think of, is getting all your ducks in a row, impossible, I thought so too.


4 comments:

  1. I keep thinking of things I need at Tractor Supply so I can visit with the baby chicks ducks turkeys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not done that in awhile, maybe a visit to local farm and hold a soft, fuzzy baby.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Makes me smile looking at all those duckies perched with momma

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...