Tuesday, April 9, 2019

What's left

Well that don't look good.  Drew the Nine of Fire yesterday and the day went to hell in a hand basket, not all calm and serene.  So maybe today, hopefully, be a contrast to the hell fires depicted here.  The flames may just be left over hot spots of yesterday.  Whatever.  Makes me think of looking through the looking glass and things are not what they usually appear to be. 
So what?  Give up the daily draws of advice or indication of the day ahead?  Maybe.  I have pretty much quit listening to advice from the 'wizards of oz's' Maybe it is time to put the cards away.  What are they telling me that I don't already know?

3 comments:

  1. I ceased long ago to look to the cards for fortune/future predictions. Now I ask what spiritual advice can I learn from today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good way to look at it, though the Ten of Wands spiritual speaking says nothing to me. Burn away the ego, already know that, impossible. I am Carolyn

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...