Friday, April 26, 2019

One does

One does what one must.
Yesterday The Wheel, going up and down,
Today The World, going round and round.
I am saddened by so many who have lost their way in opiod addiction.  I know several and have known several others that got caught up in the cycle and never found their way out.  I could have been one of those and still may be. Pain and escape from feeling.  Blaming the drug companies, sure, but we must look at what brought us to this crisis. Sadness, despair, the evening news.  I am just a second away from turning off the t.v. and never watching it again. The World turns but do we have to have everything thrown in our face, day after day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...