Thursday, April 25, 2019

Ever Turning

My life lately has been me being the marble, bouncing around on the roulette wheel.  I have sore places that I can't see from all the knocks. The Wheel ever turns.  On top one day and crushed beneath the wheel another. The How and Why of it sometimes we just never know. 
Lately I have been finding dimes.  For years I used to find money all the time.  Now, so much is bought with the convenient debit cards, dropped money is a the thing of the past.  Still I find bits of coins here and there, but lately dimes.  In the last 3 weeks twelve or more. Which is more than I found all last year.  Makes me wonder.  Tens are usually a signal something needs, must, or will change.  I guess I am in the midst of that.

2 comments:

  1. Flow with it rather than fight it if you can. ((C))

    ReplyDelete
  2. a dozen dimes. that is amazing. I never connected debits cards with not finding cash anymore, bet you are right.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...